24 January 2006

Just Hanging Out...


and chilling.

(It was a chilly but sunny afternoon)
This is from Morgan's first real visit to the playground.
He had been here briefly in the middle of summer and probably
had been placed in this very swing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww....Morgan : )
How gosh golly cute!

~Lazlo

19 February, 2006 21:42  
Blogger Mother Raven said...

Why Thank You! :)
*Beams with parental Pride*

22 February, 2006 20:57  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh he IS a cutie!

Just got home from the hospital and wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog, and for keeping us in your thoughts during my son's surgery.

22 February, 2006 21:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan, I hope I haven't been too distant, even though I'm across the country. I love you, and keep learning and growing!

20 March, 2006 23:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home