14 April 2007

Healthy Easter

Morgan counts his Eggs before they smash. He helped to dye them all, found them all at his Great Grand Mother's house where we transported them and here he inspects them back at home for damage. He is practicing his budding counting skills as well as using his artistic eye to tell me which ones he likes best.

Morgan reaches for a healthy treat from his Easter loot which came from many sources. Some of his favorites were the Dominique chicken brought back from Williamsburg and the peeping fuzzy chick; both from his Godmother, the play-doh, horses and organic freeze dried strawberries from his "Easter Bunny?" and...

Who am I kidding. When one is that age, I think they are all your "favorite". I am just happy we were able to keep his Easter mostly candy free. (We did get him a small hollow Lindt Chocolate Bunny which he was very happy to share.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home